CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Homesick

I knew the week would come (I guessed it would come right after Mom & Ty left, but it must have been a delayed reaction). I'm homesick. I miss stupid stuff - grocery stores that a: stay open past 6:30 b: have variety. I miss ice, the lake, Target, the insanity gearing up for football seasons, and of course, my friends and family.


They are getting too big, too fast! Jane is 5.5, Grace is 2.5 and Blair Tyler is .5. Jane started kindergarten a few weeks ago (see below). I almost didn't recognize Grace, and I've never gotten to even see Blair Tyler. Also, Courtney & Lizzie and Rachel & Bobby (get a blog girl, I need to see pics!). I miss you all!

Ok, pity party over. Thanks for listening.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

I miss you too, Squash...football season isn't the same w/out you :(

Anonymous said...

We miss you, too!!

You have shamed me into a website or blog, by the way... Bryan started working on it on Sunday.

Stephanie said...

Dude! found your blog! I'm going to add it to my list :) I can't imagine how homesick you must be. I get homesick and Im still in America! Switzerland is awesome though. I went there twice when I was living in Italy. Don't be homesick for LA cause its currently 94 degrees and almost November. What the Eff!