CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

New Years 2009 – Les Arcs, France


Even with the drama of Delta losing my luggage, I had a fantastic time! Was sad to not be in Knoxville on New Year’s – Preservation Pub would have been a better place at midnight than the tiny bar in Peisey village, but the group of friends made it fantastic! The skiing was great. I can’t believe my knee stayed in place for three days of skiing. It was the largest resort I have ever been to…I have always wanted to go somewhere with gondolas, restaurants you can only reach by skiing, and miles of trails that take 40 minutes to make it to the bottom. The other side of the mountain even had a tunnel to ski through the mountain!
But all holidays come to end, back to work and the new year…will try to be better at posting this year. Maybe that will be one of my resolutions!






0 comments: