CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 12, 2009

Christmas 2008

Two weeks back in the US – heaven! Cheap beer, Mexican, Sushi, pubs/bars, Wake Forest won a bowl game, hiking in the mountains and an all around fantastic time! I finally got to meet three babies born this year – Blair Tyler, Lizzie & Bobby. Blair Tyler and I bonded over singing old country tunes (he doesn’t quite know the words yet) and dancing in the living room together. Bobby has started teething and took to my pearl necklace as all teething babies do! Miss Lizzie showed off her dazzling wardrobe and “Lord of Dance” moves in the bouncy chair. (more pictures to come).

BLAIR TYLER
BOBBY
LIZZIE

If you would like to feel old again, Edee & I introduced my little brother to Toddy’s. I’m not sure if he has left the bar yet. If you see a tab for Deaver it isn’t me, but if you’ll pay it I’ll send you a check!

Andrew & I crashed Girls Cotillion - and proof if you click the link from BOPP. Come on, I paid dues for 4 years and only went once – they still owe me two dances. It was a blast – and a very memorable 2nd/3rd date!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

The link to the Cotillion won't work-waannnhhh!!!
You & Andrew are so fun...and very cute together too :) Can't wait to see you again!

Anonymous said...

Yay! My new favorite couple!! - Edee